Here’s the thing about being pro choice that people don’t get…
You don’t have to morally agree with abortion to be pro choice. That’s why it’s not called pro abortion. It’s an understanding that you can’t make that choice for someone else and they have full control over that not you. It’s pro I’m not the boss of everyone else.
This is important.
1. Don’t think that being published will make you happy. It will for four weeks, if you are lucky. Then it’s the same old fucking shit.
2. Hemingway was fucking wrong. You shouldn’t write drunk. (See my third novel for details.)
3. Hemingway was also right. ‘The first draft of everything is shit.’
4. Never ask a publisher or agent what they are looking for. The best ones, if they are honest, don’t have a fucking clue, because the best books are the ones that seemingly come from nowhere.
5. In five years time the semi-colon is going to be nothing more than a fucking wink.
6. In five years time every fucking person on Twitter will be a writer.
7. Ignore the fucking snobs. Write that space zombie sex opera. Just give it some fucking soul.
8. If it’s not worth fucking reading, it’s not worth fucking writing. If it doesn’t make people laugh or cry or blow their fucking minds then why bother?
9. Don’t be the next Stephen King or the next Zadie Smith or the next Neil Gaiman or the next Jonathan Safran fucking Foer. Be the next fucking you.
10. Stories are fucking easy. PLOT OF EVERY BOOK EVER: Someone is looking for something. COMMERCIAL VERSION: They find it. LITERARY VERSION: They don’t find it. (That’s fucking it.)
11. No-one knows anything. Especially fucking me. Except:
12. Don’t kill off the fucking dog.
13. Oh, yeah, and lastly: write whatever you fucking want.
I pretended to be in love time and time again.
No boundaries to your beauty,
No time that this could end.
I painted you on canvas,
A swirling void of white.
I only saw perfection,
Everything was right.
I knew your name in languages
That your silent tongue never spoke.
And when my days were untroubled
You somehow never woke.
I loved you endlessly,
But it was hard for you to love me too
Because none of it existed
Just like you.
game of thrones behind the scenes - new leaked video
Immediately what I thought back to during the trailer…
Stiles = Lord of the Dance
Stiles used to be so much like Dylan
all adorable and sarcastic and smiling
and it’s gotten to the point in the show
where i can look at any gif and tell them apart without even thinking
and I just…
(( Here’s a compilation of all the genderbends I’ve edited so far. :) After doing these, I went back to my “Disney Princes” and re-edited them slightly, so these are the new versions. (Yeah, I know the guys still look younger than the girls, sorry. XP lol) ))
*rolls on the floor* So much trnsmisogyny on my dash make it stop
PROTECT YOUR SISTERS, NOT JUST YOUR CISTERS ;A;